(multiple week edition)
Below are some tweets, from the last few weeks, that have caught my attention.
1. nickarnold (Nick Arnold) released a free ebook on connecting with students apart from the four walls at your church. You should check it out if you have not already. (I did add some insight/thoughts to the book, but don’t let that stop you from looking at it)
free eBook full of ideas for youth leaders and volunteers to develop relationships with students, would love an RT 🙂 http://bit.ly/J8qpk
2. YMX (Youth Ministry Exchange) asked for some help for an exchange student. (Don’t know if they still need it, but if you can help – get a hold of them or let me know and I’ll contact them)
HELP! Exchange student arrived with exactly 5 shirts! Have a size M guys t-shirt (maybe from a past event) he could have? @ for info
RT @likewise_books Love Is an Orientation: Elevating the Conversation with the Gay Community, is now available on Kindle! http://ow.ly/rZId
Miss the last issue of Group Magazine? Thanks to @crd55 and @zafdaddy you can check it out for free online: http://budurl.com/groupmag
5. pastorbuhro (Brad Buhro) wants to add to the number of meals that Pizza Hut will donate. I don’t know how long this lasts, but it wouldn’t hurt to try and help.
RT @pizzahut:We will donate 4 meals to World Hunger Relief 4 each person who RTs this: http://ow.ly/qWn8 #pizzahut (More: http://ow.ly/r3Cy)
6. MarkMatlock (Mark Matlock) asks a good question. Do you have any thoughts?
The question many in their 20’s (and 30’s) are asking: How do I become an adult? http://tinyurl.com/yd3dogq What do you suggest?
7. nywc (National Youth Worker’s Convention) is coming to Cincinnati the end of this month. They want to know if there is anything weird to do there – someone has to have an idea. I’d love to hear them (and I’ll pass them on).
We’re looking for weird things to do in Cincy. Got ideas? Share your link!
What did you learn from Twitter over the last few weeks?