This month’s trivia questions are all about literature. And I’m not going to ask about what book is the most published – its still the Bible (and I have a hard time believing it will ever be anything else).
The five questions are about:
- Most translated author of all time. (already posted)
- The first comic book ever published.
- The first paperback ever published.
- Which, of two books, has sold more copies?
- Which author, of two, has written more books?
Come back each Wednesday this month and test you knowledge of literature…