Gained a few more twitter gems this week. Just had to share these ones with you. Enjoy.
1. snavenel (Len Evans) shared a great link that churches need to look at.
We Love Our Youth Worker http://www.weloveouryouthwo… 7 promises churches make to ensure they properly care for their youth worker
2. pattigibbons (Patti Gibbons) will bring a smile to your face (if you’re a youth worker) with this quote from VBS.
Comment from VBS ldr after lesson on sin: “What’s not fun about a room full of pre-K & K kids and a pooping snake?”
3. giveawaylist (Big List of Giveaways) posted a giveaway that could be very useful (if you won) for some great foll0w-up material for your ministry.
New giveaway listed – check it out! : 250 5X7″ Custom Greeting Cards http://bit.ly/10c0VW
4. snavenel (Len Evans) suggests all youth workers (especially those who teach) read this free e-book.
Josh Hunt is giving way a free e-book Good Questions Have Groups Talking http://www.joshhunt.com/goo… great tool 4 Youth & SS teachers!
5. FlowerInTheRain (Janelle Painter) offers a great piece of advice. Read and take to heart.
Slow down. From what we know, Jesus never said, “I’m sorry, I can’t help you. I need to be in Jerusalem by sundown.” Pace your life.
Got my first “thank-you-for-what-youre-doing” text from a student: “Thanks for getting people together to play xbox. It was lots of fun.”
What did you learn from Twitter this week?