An interesting week for Twitter. Here are a few of the things I learned this week..
2. RickSkip (Rick Lawrence) shared some thoughts from Kurt Johnston about job descriptions. How could this change your leadership team?
“Riveted by Kurt Johnston’s insight at our GROUP Leadership Summit—use “job boxes” instead of job descriptions. Leaders need room to develop.”
3. MarkMatlock (Mark Matlock) wanted people to know about a great opportunity for life planning. Check it out.
“For those asking about Life Planning. Dan Webster has a grant that allows reduced pricing, but it is limited. http://tinyurl.com/nr9xov“
4. justinross (Justin Ross) shared an article about why Twitter rescheduled its already scheduled maintenance.
“Twitter reschedules planned maintenance to allow Iran protests to continue. http://bit.ly/gfF6K“
5. AdamLehman (Adam Lehman) shared one of the joys of youth ministry. “Hanging” out with teens, suffering for the sake of ministry. 🙂
“Some students were bored and now I’m sitting in the church office with 2 xbox360s, 2 TVs, and 5 dudes playing halo.”
6. gavoweb (Gavin Richardson) shared a link to an article about what it might look like if Tiger Woods happened to twitter from the US Open. Pretty funny.
“if Tiger Woods twittered the #usopen http://twurl.nl/g7qrir (hilarious, except they go oldest to newest top to bottom, not quite right)”
What did you learn from Twitter this week?