Didn’t get to see as much of the Twitter stream this week, but I still managed to catch some good nuggets of wisdom and truth.
Here are some of the things I learned this week from Twitter:
2. saraeden (Sara Eden Williams) shared a prayer request that reminds us of the importance of what we do with students.
“Just hearing of an incident at a high school in the area: Senior committed suicide in the school bathroom this morning. Please pray for all.“
3. dbeckner (Dennis Beckner) shared about his night teaching and reminded us that it doesn’t have to go “perfectly” in order to be effective. God shows up despite our fumbles.
“Crazy night of teaching. Everything went wrong, but message still got through. I’ll put that in the win column.”
4. YS_Scoop (Youth Specialties) provided a link to the video from this week’s conference call with Marko about the National Youth Workers Convention.
“Did you miss today’s conference call? Watch the recorded video right now! http://nywc.com/live“
5. youthministry (Youth Ministry) offered a link to a free Mother’s Day lesson (if you still need one – which none of you reading this would, right?)
“Still wondering what to teach about Mother’s day? Here’s a great freebie lesson for you: http://budurl.com/ymmd“
6. briandurr (Brian Durr) had a run-in with the campus security this week thanks to some school policy changes. All he wanted to do was eat lunch with his students.
“Wow- One of the local high schools changed their security procedures. I was escorted off campus for trying to eat lunch w/ my students.“
What did you learn from Twitter this week?