I love Spring. It is supposed to mean that winter is over and warm weather is on its way. Lately, I’ve been thinking a lot about Spring and here are those thoughts (in a somewhat orderly fashion).
Reflections on: Spring
- Baseball is upon us. Go Cubbies – this is the year.
- Only in Spring can it be 70 one day and 40, with snow, the next
- I really like the warmer weather.
- Spring means Easter is upon us.
- Spring signifies “new life”
- More time outside with the kids.
- It means the end to the current TV season.
- Unfortunately this does not apply to “reality TV”.
- While cleaning up around the house, you tend to find treasures you forgot you owned.
- Time to go shopping at yard sales. 🙂