Here is a sample of the variety of information I learned this week, thanks to Twitter.
3. Most people do not like the switch to Daylight Savings Time. Here are 3 examples:
– saraedenI started blogging one year ago today. What did I blog about? How much I hate daylight savings. lol. Some things don’t change.
– shawnmichaelNot pointing any fingers, but whoever set our bedroom clock ahead last night accidentally set it ahead TWO hours! (help me, LORD!) 😉pattigibbonsWhy DO we move an hour of daylight around twice a year? http://is.gd/mnEs I think the reasoning is weak!
4. AdamLehman (Adam Lehman) was one of the people from whom I learned about the shooting at a church in IL. I found out about the shooting a lot faster on Twitter than I would have waiting to see it on the news.
“RT @edstetzer: 5 shot, 1 killed at FBC Maryville, IL http://tinyurl.com/dfogwe pray….“
5. tonysteward (Tony Steward) offers a very important tip about Twitter avatars, especially for guys.
“Twitter Avatar Tip: Guys ,any picture of you laying down in any way = unfollow. very creepy.
7. ministrymonkey (Ministry Monkey) lets us know about a new site for ministry bloggers to connect with other ministry bloggers.
“We need people in ministry from EVERY state to add their blog over @ ministrybloggers.com – It’s an alltop(ish) site for pastors to connect
What did you learn this week?