Learned from Twitter: week ending March 7, 2009
This week I seemed to be away from Twitter more than usual, but I still managed to learn a few things.
1. dbeckner (Dennis Beckner) provides picture which begs for an explanation.
“Saw this sign today. I thought this was either clever, funny or odd. http://twitpic.com/1vyd2″
2. joshcook83 (Josh Cook) celebrates his 2nd birthday of being on Twitter. (which reminds me that my 2 year anniversary on Twitter comes up at the end of the month)
“Hey! Its my two-year Twitter birthday!!! My first post: http://twitter.com/joshcook…“
3. snavenel(Len Evans) warns of the possibility of advertising on Twitter.
“Tweet Ads Are on Their Way http://tinyurl.com/dchjgl”
4. saraeden(Sara Eden) provides a link to a free online issue of Youthworker Journal. “March/April issue of Youthworker Journal available online for free! >> http://tinyurl.com/clanq6″
5. iian(Ian Robertson) poses an interesting thought.
“my dog was just watching a dog on tv that was watching a dog on tv…wrap your brain around that.”