On Friday, July 25th at 8:21am, our wait was over. We finally got to see whether our third child was going to be a boy or a girl. She is a girl and we named her Moriah Jane.
Some random thoughts I have right now:
- It is a strange, new feeling to have a little girl.
- I’m so nervous and scared.
- I want her to grow up to be a godly woman.
- I want to be a great example of a godly man to her.
- I am excited about having another female in the house – my wife will be such a great mom and example of a godly woman.
- Is it true that raising girls is harder than raising boys?
Here are a few pictures of my little girl…