I thought this was the first episode in awhile that really showcased a lot of the cast (and it was only a 1/2 hour long). It seemed like just about everyone had at least one or two good lines or scenes. That is minus Toby (I only remember him being in about 5 seconds of the ad when the paper airplane flew past him).
Lessons from The Office: Local Ad
1. Good brainstorming means you accept all answers – encourage people to give more and feel good about sharing.
2. Don’t settle for something that is not the best you can do.
3. Find people’s strengths and use them (stereotypes don’t count – Oscar)
4. You can crush someone’s willingness to help when you bash/belittle their contribution to the team.
5. Even when you are extremely mad at someone, you can still love them.
6. Advertisements do no good if people cannot remember the name of the company being advertised.
“Break me off a piece of that applesauce”