I’m thinking about keeping my iPhone overload to a minimum today. How can I do that you ask? Here are my ideas…
1. I won’t watch TV (I’ve only watched 5 minutes of TV today and already heard/seen it on 2 morning shows)
2. I won’t visit internet news pages (I’m willing to bet all the “tech” stories will be iPhone related – not to mention all of my RSS feeds that will be iPhone related.)
3. I won’t visit the Apple store (for obvious reasons). Okay so that will be super easy for me, I think the nearest one is at least 2 hours away.
4. I will limit the amount of radio I listen to. Everyone will want to talk about the iPhone – so cds will be my choice in the car today.
5. I definitely will not be visiting Apple.com today.
or, if you can’t get enough of the iPhone and want to “waste” your entire day doing no work, might I suggest you do everything you can to soak in what is “iPhone mania.”